Danutek was established in 2004. In the past 16 years we beacame one of the leading distributor and service provider in the region in the SMT Manufacturing Industry.
Due to the continous development of the West Balkan region, we are announcing our expansion in Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia. We offer customer specific, tailored solutions in the following categories:
- Inspection (Solder Paste Inspection, Automated Optical Inspection, X-ray Inspection, etc.)
- SMT Electronics Manufacturing Equipment (Board handling, Stencil printing, Pick & Place, etc.)
- Front-end & Back-end Equipment (Automated Dispensing and Coating equipment, Automated Curing equipment, etc.)
- Material Management Automation (Entry process automation with ERP integration, Automated Warehouse Management, etc.)
- Services (Trainings, Applicational Support, New Product Implementation Support, Tailored Service Contracts, etc.)
Our headquarter is in Budapest, Hungary, where we welcome our customers and partners to the Danutek Application Center. Here we can present our solutions and the latest technological developments from our industry-leading suppliers.
The Altus/Danutek Group Companies, Locations and Territories
Danutek has become the new official distributor of Pink GmbH Vacuum Soldering machinery in Hungary, Serbia and Ukraine.
If you wish to know more about Vacuum Soldering Technology, please click on the button below.
Danutek Hungary is exhibiting in the upcoming INTRONIKA exhibition and conference in Slovenia, Ljubljana on February 11 – 13, 2020. We hope to see you at our booth C106!
For more information, contact us.
It is widely recognized that over 70 percent of soldering defects are associated with the solder paste printing process.
These defects pose serious concerns to the industry, especially with the component miniaturization trend and the 0201M microchip emergence.
In case of any questions, please write us on the e-mail address below, or fill in the form on the right, and send us a message!
+36 1 273 04 57
Visit us in our office, and ask your questions. Our colleagues are ready to help you in any kind of aspect.