Personnel access control system
with temperature measurement and metal detector
Protect your employees and visitors contactless with infrared camera!
The automatic personnel access control system measures the body temperature of
people passing through the portal without contact using the best infrared technology.
As soon as a body temperature above an adjustable limit value is measured,
an alarm is triggered. Thus, persons can be checked for increased body temperature
fully automatically and additional incoming and outgoing persons can be counted.
• High-precision and fast body temperature measurement in less than 0.5 seconds
• Precise measuring accuracy of ±0.3°C
• Audible and visual alarm
• Adjustable body temperature limit
• Pass through counter for incoming and outgoing persons
• Plug and play solution through modular design: easy to install and operate
• International A-Level measurement capability
• Extensions to the equipment: Metal detector, turnstile barrier, fingerprint sensor; camera surveillance, card reader
• Comprehensive network for multiple systems with real-time data analysis
• Automatic calibration and limit value determination possible
• User-friendly system
For more information please click on the pictures below:
In case of any questions, please write us on the e-mail address below, or fill in the form on the right, and send us a message!
+36 1 273 04 57
Visit us in our office, and ask your questions. Our colleagues are ready to help you in any kind of aspect.